A nurturing course designed to explore yoga and movement for birth. It will run every Saturday for 5 weeks starting on 13th January. No yoga experience required.
This course will be run by our well experienced Kahmen, mother of two that sets a calming atmosphere and creates and environment for self-reflection and a better understanding of the body through asanas (poses), breathing and meditation.
Prenatal yoga and mindful movement aims to:
* Balance and free the stress of the body through yoga, breath work, mantra and meditation.
* Use movement to encourage optimal fetal positioning for birth.
* Learn about women business in a fun, safe and down to earth environment.
* Discover your body through fluid movement and practice hearing your own intuition as a mother.
* Disconnect for the busy aspect of life and connect deeply with your growing baby.